We believe that financial considerations should not be an obstacle in obtaining proper dental care. To assist our patients with their financial needs, our office offers a variety of payment options. Our team will be happy to review these choices with you when you are scheduling your recommended treatment plan.
- We welcome a variety of payment options including cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.
- We are happy to extend a discounted accounting adjustment when you pay in full by cash or check on the day of treatment.
- If you have dental insurance, we will file your claims for you (see below).
- CareCredit® (see below)
As a service to our patients, we are pleased to offer CareCredit, the nation’s leading patient payment program. CareCredit offers special financing and low monthly payment options, no up-front costs, and no-prepayment penalties. For fees from $300 to $25,000, upon request and approval, CareCredit offers a comprehensive range of plans with low minimum monthly payments that fit comfortably into every budget.
With CareCredit you can:
- Start treatment and care immediately and pay over time
- Pay for other medical expenses for you and your family without having to reapply
- Pay for deductibles and treatment not covered by insurance
- Have no annual fees
To apply, go here. You will receive a decision immediately. We can assist you in applying for these programs. For more information, please contact our office at (952) 467-3518.