People with missing teeth usually have the query related to “What is the Cheapest Way to Replace a Missing Tooth?” Because most adults have a missing tooth at any time. Both can be equally uncomfortable or painful if you miss a front or side tooth.
When looking for a dentist for our missing tooth treatment, we often search for the cheapest way to replace a missing tooth. Fortunately, several missing teeth solutions are available at a reasonable cost. In this blog, we’ll talk about some affordable missing tooth treatment options and the best way to replace missing teeth.
Cheapest Way to Replace a Missing Tooth: Why Replace a Missing Tooth?
According to a study, almost 75% of Americans miss all or part of a tooth. If you’re among that 75%, then there’s a possibility that you already understand some of the problems that a missing tooth causes. Replacing a missing tooth is the best option to eliminate those problems.
Persons with a missing tooth have to face several difficulties, which include:
- Lack of self-confidence.
- Difficulty in Eating.
- Problem in speaking.
- Increased risk of gum disease and cavities.
- Deterioration of jawbone.
If you’ve got a missing back tooth that isn’t visible, you might feel like it’s not a big concern. However, the longer you ignore gaps in your mouth, the more likely there will be negative consequences to your oral health.
Various Cheapest Ways to Replace a Missing Tooth?
If you’re missing a tooth or two, you should consider replacing them because they can cause various problems in your mouth. There are several ways that can be regarded as reasonable options for missing teeth. We’ll discuss these options below:
Implants work as a bridge for a missing tooth; dentists restore it in your jawbone. If you’ve faced any injury, cavities, or rotten teeth, then dental implants are the cheapest way to replace your missing teeth. Dental implants are considered a durable option for tooth replacement.
If you’re searching for dentists in Norwood, MN, then you’re at the right place; we at Norwood Dental provide dental implants at an affordable price.
Pros of Dental Implants
- Dental Implants are one of the most affordable options for replacing missing teeth.
- They give a very natural look and feel to your mouth.
- It doesn’t involve your neighboring teeth, so adjacent teeth remain intact.
Cons of Dental Implants:
- A dental implant requires more than one appointment. So, you must visit your dentist regularly until the implants are fitted permanently with your jawbone.
- The implant is fitted into the jawbone, which requires invasive surgical procedures, a significant healing time, and the possibility of infection.
Removable Partial Dentures
- They firmly hold on to your jaw because their acrylic base has cobalt chrome metal. After installing them, your dentists advise you to maintain healthy oral hygiene. We provide installations of all removable partial dentures properly to avoid dental issues in the future.
Pros of Removable Partial Dentures
- If you lose any teeth in the future, other teeth can be added directly to the partial denture, which helps you save time and money.
- They are among the cheapest options for tooth replacement.
- They’re easy to repair and replace if needed.
- The application of partial dentures is very simple.
Cons of Removable Partial Dentures
- Partial dentures can be uncomfortable sometimes.
- Partial dentures require daily cleaning and removal before sleeping.
- Partial dentures don’t appear as natural teeth as dental implants.
All-on-Four Implant-Supported Dentures
All-on-four dental implants are among the best treatments for missing teeth. This is an affordable treatment method to fix your teeth at reasonable charges. These implants are suitable for restoring one or more missing teeth.
At Norwood Dental, we install all-on-four implants at once to help you get back to your life quickly. You need a one-day treatment after your consultation to get All-on-four implants.
Pros of All-on-Four Implant-Supported Dentures
- They’re affordable due to the fewer implants required to support a complete teeth arch.
- They’re more stable and strong than dentures.
- It can easily be removed for cleaning.
Cons of All-on-Four Implant-Supported Dentures
- A denture is still removable, which some people don’t like.
- They need to be taken out when eating, as foods that are particularly chewy or hard could damage the denture.
- The special attachments on the fitting surface need to be maintained regularly and replaced periodically.
A resin-bonded bridge is the best solution for patients who have missing front teeth. The resin-bonded bridges are the best solution for missing front teeth. Our dentists attach its two wings to the gap as a bridge for the missing tooth.
We try to replace your missing teeth with healthy and strong procedures. We remove tooth enamel while installing resin-bonded bridges. By doing this, we strengthen the bond between the bridge for the missing tooth and the tooth.
Pros of Resin-Bonded Bridges
- It restores your ability to smile, eat and speak.
- It provides the correct amount of support for your lips.
- It prevents your remaining teeth from drifting out of place.
Cons of Resin-Bonded Bridges
- It isn’t solid, which is why it is only used to restore front teeth.
- Relatively fragile, which doesn’t make it an excellent long-term option.
- A flipper is used as a temporary partial denture to restore one or more missing teeth inside your mouth. Its primary purpose is to fill in any unsightly gaps so that you can smile and talk without feeling self-conscious. It is only used until a more permanent replacement can be fitted.
Pros of a Flipper
- They’re a relatively cheap and painless option to replace a missing tooth.
- It is a much lighter option compared to a partial denture.
- It provides a temporary option until a more permanent replacement option is available.
Cons of a Flipper
- Flippers can be uncomfortable.
- It is built to be a temporary option, so its bulky design poses a greater chance of breaking.
Contact Us for Replacing Your Missing Teeth at an Affordable Price
We’ve tried to answer your query about the cheapest way to replace a missing tooth above. You can contact us if you’re searching for places to replace your missing tooth in Norwood, MN. Our team of professional dentists at Norwood Dental will assist you in replacing your missing teeth at an affordable price.
You can write your query following the link. You can also book an appointment by writing to us at email@example.com or by calling us at 952.467.3518. Our office address is 222 E Wilson Street, Norwood, MN 55368.